First and foremost, transport packaging must serve to protect goods in transit. Given the nature of road and rail infrastructure, transport packaging should be manufactured so as to absorb unintended shocks, impacts or accidents of any kind, as well as protect against the elements such as humidity, excessive temperatures or heavy weather.
Transport packaging must take into account the possibility of multiple stages in transit before the product reaches its final destination. This includes multiple off-loading, re-packaging, re-loading and possibly storage of the product(s). Transport packaging should thus be versatile enough to facilitate this process when necessary.
Transport packaging should be as individual as the product itself and perfectly match the product’s consistency, size and dimensions. The focus here is on packaging that is lightweight, robust, easy to handle and that takes up as little space as possible.
- Export and import worldwide services
- Space guaranteed with airlines
- Hanging garment distribution
- Cargo insurance for all types of transports
- Customs clearance services for both imports and exports, in Constanta and Bucharest
- Warehousing and distribution services
- Combined sea and air imports from Asia, Middle East and Oceania offers a fast and reliable service
- FCL (full container load), export and import to/from any destination in the world
- Project cargo management for overweight / oversized cargoes
- Bulk (conventional) sea freight shipments